The ACCUFAST CKx is the fountain of youth for old ink jet or mailing bases. It is an immensely versatile component that can be mounted over a variety of transports, but its main use is over mailing bases both old and new.
The kit consists of an imager support bar or bars, an encoder, power supply box(es), piece sensor and imager(s). The idea is to specify the kit based on the following requirements:
- Print direction
- Necessary print coverage
- Thickness of piece to run
- Width of Support Bar
The CKx supports up to 4 imagers with up to 2 inches of print each. It may also be used to support single pens and/or imagers in web printing applications.
There is a version of the CKx that is supplied as an addition to a UV Heavy Duty Curing unit that can be mounted to a base and its extension.
A word of caution. The CKx is an accurate imager, but it is only as accurate as the base it is placed on. Don't dredge an old beat up base out of the back and drop a new imager on it until that base has been cleaned, tested and re-built if necessary. If you need help with this work, trained and capable installers are at ACCUFAST's disposal. Nothing kills an imager quicker than a worn bearing or belt.
CKx Technical Specifications
- Height 8 inches standard.
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Length: Up to 24 inches of bed space
- Power: 110/230 VAC 50/60 Hz 2 amps.
- Clearance over bed: ½ inch standard. Can be mounted to clear any thickness piece.
- 150, 200, 300, 600 dpi. print resolution
- Speed is resolution linked for max. productivity.
- Easy to install
- Simple to understand, short learning curve
- Precise, strong construction
- Configurable to many different transport devices
- Incredibly powerful software
- Available with Cleaning and Capping
- Capable of external machine control such as feed interruption
- Available in 1.5 – 6.0 inches of print versions
- X-Pandable allowing user to add print capacity in the field.
- Individually positioned imagers in both directions.
- Supports most bar codes including 2D such as Data Matrix.
- Prints all True Type fonts including Unicode.
Call us at (828) 698-1532 for information on other makes and models off-line or in-line Production tabbers for your application.
*** ALL CUSTOMERS WILL BE SETUP TO BUY SUPPLIES DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER ***
Make it easier for your folder and stuffer employees. Automate your mail operation with Pro Mailing Equipment’s state of the art machines!
Pro Mailing Equipment:
"Your Total Solution Company"
Please contact us for all of your mailing needs.
Sales &Service: (828) 698-1532