The ACCUFAST P4 is an incredible machine. Everyone who has one makes it a point to discuss the P4's excellent print quality and amazing reliability. Users typically run millions of pieces per year through their P4's.
- Variable speed vacuum transport
- Open throat design to print large pieces
- Modular - can be used in systems.
- 2 inches of print split into 1 inch imagers
- Windows print driver with USB interface
- Prints any font.
- Adjustable to 3/8 in. thick pieces.
- Stitch control to +/- 1 pixel
- Durable steel construction.
- Lexan cover for operator safety.
- Direct factory sales with self installation available.
P4 Technical Specifications
- Size: 16” long x 12” high x 16.5” wide
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Production Speed: Adjustable up to 50 inches per second
- Electrical 120 VAC 4 amps 60 Hz.
230 VAC 3 amps 50 Hz. Use a grounded outlet or Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Document Size:
- Length: 14.33” (B4)
- Width: 3” - 14”
- Thickness: 2 sheets - .375”
- Print Area: 2” split into 1” segments
- Imaging Software included - Windows XP required
- Ethernet data connection
- UV Cure inks and Drying systems available
- User defined print resolutions up to 600 x 600
Call us at (828) 698-1532 for information on other makes and models off-line or in-line Production tabbers for your application.
*** ALL CUSTOMERS WILL BE SETUP TO BUY SUPPLIES DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER ***
Make it easier for your folder and stuffer employees. Automate your mail operation with Pro Mailing Equipment’s state of the art machines!
Pro Mailing Equipment:
"Your Total Solution Company"
Please contact us for all of your mailing needs.
Sales &Service: (828) 698-1532